Skip to main content

Educational Websites

How to obtain Immunization Records in Oklahoma

If your child has immunization records located in Oklahoma. You may request a Release Form from the school nurse. The school nurse will then be able to obtain these records.

Spring Freeman

Upcoming Events

Contact Spring Freeman

School Phone:
918-253-4413 x2610